Thousands of previously-uninstalled now useless apps, why can't Google let me delete them forever?

threepackape

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had more than a dozen Android phones and tablet over the last several year.

Obviously I've tried and uninstalled thousands of apps from the Market(now Play Store)

Whenever I move to a new smartphone or reset a phone, the Play Store still shows
thousands of previously-uninstalled now useless apps. It's just plain annoying to
see those apps that I was NEVER install again.

Why can't Google let me delete them forever?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Google should let you delete these apps via the Play store web page, using a mouse - click interface, and then roll the deletions down to the mobile device.

I'd also like to be able to remove apps from the list of those with updates. I sometimes will deliberately choose not to install an update (for example, when the only real change is to add the Ukrainian language or support a device I don't own). It would be nice to remove that from the list of updates, and only be notified when the next update for that app arrives. AppBrain, IIRC, had this capability a couple of years ago.

Oh, and it does appear that if you remove an app from the "all" list on your phone, it also removes it from the web page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45