Thousands of previously-uninstalled now useless apps, why can't Google let me delete them forever?

threepackape

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had more than a dozen Android phones and tablet over the last several year.

Obviously I've tried and uninstalled thousands of apps from the Market(now Play Store)

Whenever I move to a new smartphone or reset a phone, the Play Store still shows
thousands of previously-uninstalled now useless apps. It's just plain annoying to
see those apps that I was NEVER install again.

Why can't Google let me delete them forever?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Google should let you delete these apps via the Play store web page, using a mouse - click interface, and then roll the deletions down to the mobile device.

I'd also like to be able to remove apps from the list of those with updates. I sometimes will deliberately choose not to install an update (for example, when the only real change is to add the Ukrainian language or support a device I don't own). It would be nice to remove that from the list of updates, and only be notified when the next update for that app arrives. AppBrain, IIRC, had this capability a couple of years ago.

Oh, and it does appear that if you remove an app from the "all" list on your phone, it also removes it from the web page.