Which Browser is Everyone Using?

Which Browser Are You Using

• Total voters

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Dolphin. It's not even close. It's faster, it has more features, and it gives more screen room. No contest.

That said, however, on a mobile device, the use of the browser is limited at the moment. Everything has an 'app.' Google Maps is an 'app', Facebook has an app, Twitter has an app, even Amazon.com has an app. There's an app for damn nearly everything you want to do on the mobile web.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Dolphin. It seems that, and perhaps this is just for the Moto Droid, the only difference anyone mentions is the pinch to zoom. This isn't the deal breaker for me. I like the gestures and the ability to customize them, as well as the tabbed browsing. The gestures "menu" - when you press and hold the screen - will also let you zoom in or out that way so you don't have to use both hands. It's not perfect, but it's ability to be customized is what won me over.

Jim W

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
default for me, I tried Dolphin for a few days and it didn't do anything that I could not do with the default one.

Granted I do not use the internet on my phone for much more than weather checking and sports scores.

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Default, I dont mind double tap, just dont think Dolphin is ready for prime time. Great if you just HAVE TO HAVE pinch zoom but just my opinion.