Beautiful Widgets

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
He probably just threw it together to get back on the market. It doesnt look bad, and with a different time font it will be just as good as the previous. I really like the digital one on the lock screen for android 2.0.1

R

Roy Aguilera

The font is something he is looking to change. And he is open to ideas.

I like it. An app that we can call our own. No ripoff, just a nice custom app.
Change I would make is put the temp first and then the High and Low.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
One thing I would LOVE to see is the ability to choose between a couple different styles for the time font. I really like the font of the time on the lock screen, I would absolutely love to see that as an option for the widget if at all possible.

R

Roy Aguilera

One thing I would LOVE to see is the ability to choose between a couple different styles for the time font. I really like the font of the time on the lock screen, I would absolutely love to see that as an option for the widget if at all possible.

That would be awesome.

R

Roy Aguilera

So you guys know, I am passing along these ideas.

134d1261065292-beautiful-widget-device.jpg
<
device1.png

Thanks, Hope he gets back up and running. He/She is a good developer.
Jeremy, same animations?

Last edited:

amayes

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
35845fn.png

2j4uate.jpg

I like these two from brettlewis
I hope he uses one of those.

I like the Digital one myself. Imagine if it came with an option to change the color of the numbers! Awesome!

top one is really nice looking!! maybe lighten up the grey a little to help sharpen up the edges a little, but overall i think #1 is a hit!!

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. #1 is freaking sweet!!! The light grey is too dark, needs to be lightened to be easier on the eyes. But I def think he should take the #1 idea and run with it! I like the weather being on the left as well. Looks more polished and flows better.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. #1 is freaking sweet!!! The light grey is too dark, needs to be lightened to be easier on the eyes. But I def think he should take the #1 idea and run with it! I like the weather being on the left as well. Looks more polished and flows better.

For the small widget I think that would look good but toss the lock screen font in and it's good to go.

bohannjn

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Arg. I had to do a hard reset on my Droid this morning and THEN I saw the info about BW begin removed. Darn, no backup copy.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed