Beautiful Widgets

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
What's so great about this app?

Excellent support. There's an update practically every day. When the dev isn't fixing problems quickly, he's adding new features.
The last update changed the font to match the unlock screen on 2.0, but he also added the option to choose other fonts as well. That's my favorite part about BW at least.

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The one that comes with 2.1 is not beautiful.

qft.
The 2.1 widget is nice, and the graph is nifty, but beautiful widgets does the job much better. It's less utilitarian looking.

This morning's update brought the old animations back. I guess htc didn't have beef about that part of his app.

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

qft.
The 2.1 widget is nice, and the graph is nifty, but beautiful widgets does the job much better. It's less utilitarian looking.

This morning's update brought the old animations back. I guess htc didn't have beef about that part of his app.

He said via his Twitter, that HTC and him now have a good relationship. :D

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
So all it's for is weather?

Check out the developers website or go through this thread. It is more than just weather. It's has other widgets for bluetooth, wi-fi, etc... The main widget gives you a clock, weather, ability to access your calendar etc...

You will find a bunch of images in this thread.

R

Roy Aguilera

So all it's for is weather?
It is a set of widgets (BlueTooth, GPS, Silent, Vibrate, Wifi and the main one)
It is a weather and time widget. Best part IMO is the animations that show up when you open the forecast. Oh and the matching clock font (matches the lock screen and 2.1 dock) is also a huge plus.

R

Roy Aguilera

Check out the developers website or go through this thread. It is more than just weather. It's has other widgets for bluetooth, wi-fi, etc... The main widget gives you a clock, weather, ability to access your calendar etc...

You beat me to it.:p

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
Yes, I have been asking for a 5 day forecast. Hopefully that comes soon.

Lol, me too... That would be tits.. So, I'm still ruining his old school flip clock..I should update really fast and see how the new one looks... I saved a separate file with the old version if you want it DA... Also, what this I hear about it working with your calender?

R

Roy Aguilera

Lol, me too... That would be tits.. So, I'm still ruining his old school flip clock..I should update really fast and see how the new one looks... I saved a separate file with the old version if you want it DA... Also, what this I hear about it working with your calender?

Not sure. If you do upgrade, try the smaller home IMO it looks better than the larger one. I also saved a copy of the old 1, I go back and forth every now and then. :D

Magnious

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site

If you tap the date it opens up your calander. So you don't need a calander icon on your home screen. just like if you tap the time, it opens up the alarm clock. Tap the weather, OMG, it opens the weather!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95