Beautiful Widgets

Ripjames

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious to you guys that have dxtop, that bar along the bottom, I don't remember having it when I was using dx top, I remember having one that you could access by swiping, but they just used the regular icons, that looks alot better, is that a part of dx top or somthing else

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious to you guys that have dxtop, that bar along the bottom, I don't remember having it when I was using dx top, I remember having one that you could access by swiping, but they just used the regular icons, that looks alot better, is that a part of dx top or somthing else

I used home++ for my screenshots. I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to though.

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
I have the T-Mobile Pulse with its own system of practically infinite desktops, so using a Home Alternative like Home++ or dxTop is not a good idea for me. It seriously buggers things up for me, including forced restarts whenever I go to make a call.

Phil.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I have the T-Mobile Pulse with its own system of practically infinite desktops, so using a Home Alternative like Home++ or dxTop is not a good idea for me. It seriously buggers things up for me, including forced restarts whenever I go to make a call.

Phil.

if that phone has been rooted, you can use something like drocap2 to get screenshots as well

twcw5804#AC

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Trouble purchasing Beautiful Widgets

Two nights ago I attempted to purchase Beautiful Widgets. It sat forever on authorizing purchase so I just went to bed. In the morning it show in market as purchased, went to install and "download unsuccessful". Later on that day I read my email and it says that I cancelled on my end. I click on email to update payment info and when I do that it says page does not exist or something like that. But yet go back to app market and still says purchased. I'm wanting to spend money on this app but no one will take it. I know the card I used is good because I bought SetCPU just hours before.

Someone please help with this.

pastapapa50

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Beautiful weather clock is off

I updated Beautiful Weather this morning and the clock isn't the same as my Moto Droid 2.0.1 clock. It is 1 hour and 11 minutes fast. Wierd! Anyone else have this problem? Any fix for it?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Mine did the same thing so I just removed the widget then just added it back and the time change to what it should be.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The "what's changed" pop up that comes up after you update it, tells you to delete the widget and re-add it after this update if you're having issues. It worked for me.

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Its usually a problem with the widget communicating the google's servers; that is the reason the weather doesn't refresh at times. I wonder if it has anything to do with the time, too.

Anyways, as Cory said, just remove it from the homescreen and put it back. That could clear things up.

pastapapa50

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for all the input. I took the phone to work and the problem seemed to have resolved itself during the day. But thanks to all for the suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non