Touiteur

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Yea the app is really great! So is the developer. Really dedicated and nice guy!
I'm loving this twitter client, and that Touiteur bird is the ****! Haha

R

Roy Aguilera

Yea the app is really great! So is the developer. Really dedicated and nice guy!
I'm loving this twitter client, and that Touiteur bird is the ****! Haha

I like that bird too. Great choice as far as the icon goes.
Best part is that I got to write the description.
:D

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Interesting... I keep jumping back and forth between Twidroid and Seesmic, but am giving this a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
You guys can do your own reviews here in the forums if you'd like. Nobody is stopping you...

Just start a new thread and name it something like this "App Name - Review"

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Interesting... I keep jumping back and forth between Twidroid and Seesmic, but am giving this a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

I was doing the same exact thing but I think Touiteur wins the battle.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Not to drag this thread off topic but Seesmic has taken a turn for the worse with the latest update. So much so I've removed it from my device.

Sammael

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Not to drag this thread off topic but Seesmic has taken a turn for the worse with the latest update. So much so I've removed it from my device.

Really? Now I'm curious as to what it was like before the update. Personally I don't have any issues with it, but each has features I like. If I can actually get out of the office at a decent time I'll try to give the new app a run through it's paces, but from what I see so far it's interesting.

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
This thing is awesome. Tama has done it again. Better than the fancy Tweetcaster and better than the all around Twidroid. UI is great, love the customization. Functions very well, and even includes widgets. Wish the UI on the widget was a little better, but in no way does it out weight the goods the app brings to the table. I upgraded immediately! Thanks DA6 for the find.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm running into quite a few bugs so far on the Nexus One. I'm sure they will be squashed sooner rather than later but I'm going to hold off with my opinions until it's cleaned up.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty