What's your Android Twitter client of choice?

What Twitter client are you using?

• Total voters

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Used plume for a good while and found it was what was hanging my home screen when coming out of sleep. Changed to colorize widget which is alot like htc twitter client or lpps twitter widget and has been great so far.

I can understand that, that would annoy me as well. It has not given me any problems yet on my Evo.

It is funny how everything is so subjective with these types of things. Everyone is so different in what they like. To re-use my comparison, just like beer. :)

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Twicca is amazing, it does everything I want, since I don't need multiple accounts.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

extremenet

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I was a big fan of Twidroid until they were bought and started messing with it by limiting new features in the free version to push the pro version. Since then I've been using Tweetdeck. The only feature I wish I had from Twidroyd is mute.

illathanyours

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Tweetdeck4lyfe

tweetdeck is one of the most fluid and well designed apps I've used period. And because the facebook app is a nightmare its convenient seeing some notifications in tweetdeck. But when everyone stops using Facebook aka myspace2 I'd hope they bring more consistent features to the twitter clients.

kerrym

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I've tried them all and honestly, twidroyd is my favorite to date. Mostly because of the live preview. Seesmic is s close second.

Brickz187

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Not one app is really that great to be honest. None have push notifications which with the multitasking of android they should have. Anyways, I use tweetcaster because it works pretty good for me, but I have been trying twicca lately.

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I was on HootSuite, but the over 20mb size is a joke. Tried the official Twitter app and liked it, so I'm using it for now. But I need multiple account support for my husband so I got Seesmic too. Both of those programs still take up less room that HootSuite did!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38