[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

seistoes

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!

I visit your site every day. Great reviews and always the latest news. Thanks!

Over-iOS

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got rid of my iPhone 4, for an HTC EVO 3D.

And now id love this Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to replace my IPad.

Please AndroidCentral help me get rid of all the iOs in my life!
I need more Android!

Thanks, cheers.
And god bless America

ekt8750

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android Central Forums recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck!
Winning! Duh!

bend32

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the awesome the job you guys do. Your website is by far the best source for android information. I would love to win the samasung galaxy tab. Keep up the great work.

AusFest

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

That's it. Good luck!
Good Luck everyone. Or I mean good luck ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.