[Closed] Android Central 1 million posts Galaxy Tab 10.1 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
This would be a great addition to a Marine's family...Happy July 4th!
6327aa265d13481d83b0b1871a7fc618.jpg
com_boosed_am____184434.png

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Android Central! My number 1 source of Android news! I look at this website more than I check my email. True story!

I'd love to win a Galaxy Tab 10.1! Probably the only tablet I've considered buying :-D

kurioskurion

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I love AndroidCentral and I don't just say that cuz I want a Tab. I say cuz you guys help me with my phones & my job. Ya'll are neutral in your reporting, informative with your articles, and snarky with your responses!

Love you guys!

Matt B.
@kurioskurion
kurioskurion@gmail.com (Google+)

Jong.kim33

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Great

.Nickinson;1058090]Another reason to celebrate this Fourth of July weekend -- the Android recently passed 1 million posts. So to give back (and celebrate freedom and stuff) we're giving away a 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. White or gray -- your call.

To enter to win, all you have to do is leave a post in this thread. It's that easy. Now, the fine print:

• You've gotta be in the U.S. or Canada for this one.
  • This is the Wifi-only version -- no fussing around with carrier contracts.
  • We can't stop you from entering more than once, but we will know when you do, and it won't help your chances any.
  • Contest ends at 5 p.m. EST Thursday, July 7. We'll announce the winner live on the Android Central Podcast that night.
  • Android Central and Smartphone Experts employees, and AC Forums moderators (sorry, guys!), can't win. And if they even try to enter, we're going to take them out back.
That's it. Good luck![/QUOTE]

dubdrop

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I will brew your crew a batch of beer if you " randomly" draw me as the winner. Not to be used as a bribe rather a thank you......yeah thats the ticket.....

pablo1215

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Just played with one of these at my local best buy and cant wait to get one. Finally an android device that feels and looks as good if not better than an apple product and even better it has android!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.