[Closed] Win an AT&T HTC One X+ (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjeverly

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry, the site is the best on the web for Android stuff. You, Phil and everyone do a fantastic job. That being said the ONE X+ is the perfect phone. Pretty Please?

echoromeo83

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been a bitter man. Bitter at the cruel world which denied me a coveted Nexus4 on launch. I waited. I peppered F5 with a barrage of key presses that tested its limits. I clicked. Oh, how furiously I clicked, but to no avail. Perhaps... just maybe.... this one last chance of redemption! HTC ONE X+ could be mine!!

droidjoe26

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Man i'd love to win a One X+ was thinking of getting a Droid Dna but 16 gb of storage kills that phone for me but the One X+ with 64 gb of storage and the awesome screen and camera on this phone is amazing make my holidays to get a free phone.

Thunder350

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Been rocking my HTC Inspire 4G for almost 3 years now, it's been through a lot but it still works (barely) XD and thanks to developers over at XDA I'm running ICS w/ Sense 4.1, its just as fast, if not faster then the day I got it! Still would love to win a more "modern" phone tho, especially this HTC!

jmbburg26

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm just got the Note 2 but am studying to be a developer @ Full Sail University. This would be GREAT to test on. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

P Ip

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Jerry,

After I read your review, I definitely want to be up close and personal with this phone. Let me win it so that I can play with it. Thanks.

Patrick
:)

walter werner

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi jerry , yes would love to win the HTC one x I have the inspire almost 2 years would love to upgrade and I,be never won anything before. So Ty I.ll be waiting to hear from you.

tyelrx

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to win an HTC One X+... I've had an iPhone for 3+ years. Looking to switch for a couple months now. Been reading your blog more lately to find the right one. *crosses-fingers*. Thanks for the chance... Did I say I Need LTE phone badly?

leesumm

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
K. I 'll bite, I just got a HTC One x and now I hear that there is a upgraded one even better than the one I have. I had enough of iphone and apple so I switched now I am locked in a contract for another two years and can't get the new one. So here is my post and hope I can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.