Backgroud data usage by deleted apps and users

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi I have a lot of data usage from deleted apps and users. You said that that was the data I used while I was in connection with them. That cannot be true. I went through all my data. What I found was the data usage was different each month. That's a total combination of all the apps and users deleted none of them equal a total of the number listed for December to January 23rd which leads me to believe then something's going on in my phone that I'm unaware of and do not want happening so again I submit the question how to get apps and users that I've deleted using my background data? I suspect are you have a virus a Tracker or something else that shouldn't be on my phone something is not right and what you said above is not jiving with what I'm seeing on my phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I assume this is a followup to a previous guest post -- which one? This is why you need to register if you want to carry on a discussion. That way, you can also share screenshots of what you're talking about.

You're still talking about December to January, which still could be one data cycle. Give it more time.