Facebook on N3

A

AC Question

I am a "geezer" of 65+ years. Smartphones are dangerous in my wrinkled hands. I have a Note 3 and am on Verizon. I need whatever help the good people on this board can supply.

I access Facebook via the Chrome browser. I have tried the regular version f Chrome and Chrome Beta; the problem occurs on both.

Specifically, and intermittently, while I am typing on my timeline two of the same word (ie: hellohello) will appear or the screen will freeze for about 90 seconds.

I have read there are ways to tweak Chrome via "flags." I have not done so but am wondering if by doing something of that nature the problem will vanish.

I even went so far as to replace my SD card in case it was corrupted. I have also done the cache clear procedure several times. I have not "wiped" the phone and am loathe to do so givent the pain of restoring my programs, etc.

Any guidance will be deeply appreciate.

Thank you in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Facebook interface on Chrome might not be as smooth as the actual Facebook app. Any reason why you prefer not to use the app?