All Winner Q102 A31s Freezing/Rebooting Issues

A

AC Question

It seems when I try an update apps (doesn't happen all the time) the tablet will just freeze and reboot itself for no reason.

Has anyone else come across this problem with this tablet?

It's a Quad Core running Android 4.4.2.

Any help would be appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How are you updating the apps--through Google Play Store? Did it come preinstalled with the Play Store, or did you have to install it yourself? If the latter, that means the tablet isn't certified for Google Play, and may experience problems when using it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings/Apps/All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. See if that helps.

Posted via Android Central App

ghostrx

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
It seems when I try and update an app by itself the tablet freezes but since I Force Stopped it and went back into it and started to update everything is updating as it should.

When I tried to clear the data it popped up saying all the apps data will be deleted permanently, this includes all files, settings, accounts, and databases?

For the time being it's working as it should :)

Thanks B. Diddy!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you Clear Data from any app, that warning will always come up. The only important Play Store data that won't be re-synced is probably just the settings you enter (like Auto-Update Apps, etc.). All other data should be synced again when you open Play Store.

So are you saying you only did a Force Stop? If it's working now, then great!

Leo23786

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
It seems when I try an update apps (doesn't happen all the time) the tablet will just freeze and reboot itself for no reason.

Has anyone else come across this problem with this tablet?

It's a Quad Core running Android 4.4.2.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have same problem but not only with update with download also ,please somebody help me!

I doesn't help me ,I have same problem with downloading and updating please help me

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38