frustrated

cleannsober

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I've about had it with tmobiles service. I'm 56 years old and when I walk in their store I'm treated like a moron. I have the jump program. I owe 136 bucks on my nexus5. I want the nexus6. What are my options? Another carrier? I'm wondering what would be the best move financially. I really want out of T-Mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
You owe what you owe. If you give the phone back and terminate your contract, I don't know if they'll come after you for the last $136.

But you could pay it off, unlock the phone then use it with AT&T, Straight Talk or any other GSM carrier. See how you like the 5 with Lollipop on a better network and wait awhile before spending $700 on a Nexus 6.

cleannsober

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for your input. Its the customer service I get at T-Mobile that upsets me more than anything. They didn't even realize the n6 was being released today. They knew nothing about lollipop. Errrr

cleannsober

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Holding on to my n5 a little longer is starting to sound like the wise thing to do. Will this nexus6 eventually go down in price? Sorry if I'm asking [language] questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Holding on to my n5 a little longer is starting to sound like the wise thing to do. Will this nexus6 eventually go down in price? Sorry if I'm asking [language] questions.

The Nexus 6 won't go down in price for a while. The only way to get it cheaper is through a subsidized price and 2-year contract on another network.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa