How to Stop vibration for call connection??? PLease help!

A

AC Question

My BLU Studio 6.0HD has just recently updated with the Lollipop 5.0.2 and ever since then I can not figure out how to stop the vibration when I dial a call and or answer/ignore an incoming call. I have been to every Menu>Settings for both the General Settings for Sound and Notification, also have been thru the entire section for the Settings in the phone App.. I have turned off everything for vibrate in both areas..and it still will vibrate when calls connect... Is this a Lollipop bug or is there another section that has been added?? Please help I cannot stand vibrate!!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if it will be the same in your phone but after lollipop the vibrate options are under settings - sound & notifications - other sounds.

Attachments

• 1433882601879.jpg
    1433882601879.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 7

Joe H2O

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes Diddy that is what I am trying to get rid of...
I have been thru all settings and truned off anything for calls and vibrate, nothing vibrates except for when I answer a call and it will vibrate right after the call actually connects.
Here is the screen shot for Additional settings, nothing there for call connect...

Also ~Javier I tried the search in settings for vibrate and nothing ever comes up..searched for call, connect, just the vib for vibrate and no results for anything close to call connection etc...
Screenshot_2015-06-09-09-17-55.png

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I see. My bad then. Never had a phone with that kind of vibration, just a funny tone when the call connects. As you can see in my screenshot I'm not a big fan of vibrations :)

Maybe it's something related to your carrier and there's a setting buried in your SIM options. But the settings search should find it.

Joe H2O

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
It didnt start to vibrate for call connections until after the Lollipop update before I was running on KitKat with no issues...
Here is also the Settings>Sound and Notification screen shot, I have had all the settings disabled and still will vibrate with call connections..
How would I change the SIM settings if that is the issue???
Screenshot_2015-06-10-08-37-38Seting.png

Joe H2O

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Checked those as well, checked in the Alarm settings too....
It is turning out to be one of the acient mysteries, like what the fox say? LOL :p
Here are the screen shots for the More section and the Cellular/Mobile Networks..
Screenshot_2015-06-10-12-32-00.png Screenshot_2015-06-10-12-32-18.png

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yep. Those are the settings I was thinking of. Nothing there.

I did a little search about this problem and most I found were quite old posts and people trying to ENABLE that vibration! :)

It seems that there's a trick if you get root access and change some files content. Too much work I think. In some phones there's a setting called "ongoing calls", but it should be in your screenshots.

Do you still have that vibration when someone answers your call and your screen is off (phone in your ear)?

Joe H2O

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I am not trying to go the Root route...
I was thinking the same thing that it is on a censor for vibrate if it is not up to an ear...I havent tested it yet...but still you would think that like other older OS there would still be an option to disable that feature.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38