Does anyone else cradle the phone on shoulder while talking ?

A

AC Question

I have used every phone I ever had by cradling the phone on my shoulder and cheek, to have a fast and easy short-term way of going "hands free" ...
Having had a cell phone for the last 25 years, every one of them has been able to do this readily, INCLUDING my last phone, the Motorola Droid Maxx.

Problem is now, with the Turbo, two things .... the screen does not stay darkened when it is tilted slightly away from my cheek, which allows phone controls like the mute and speaker phone "button" to get touched, and sometimes the hang-up red button as well.
And also, the touch / tap sensitivity is too much. Motorola did not provide a control for this sensitivity, as is usually given on touchpads and touch screens, so the faintest touch is interpreted as a tap. This happens when scrolling thru contacts, moving things on the home screens, etc. and especially aggravating when using the phone.

These issues were not present on the Motorola Droid Maxx, which I used for over a year with no problems. Either one or both of these problems is making my Turbo a miserable pain in the apps. I only upgraded because I could, but I sure do regret that now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non