Galaxy S6 Earbuds Left Earpiece Does not work properly

A

AC Question

so couple of hours ago it was fine, worked perfectly but now left earpiece has no sound, I don't know how to explain this properly but there's like 2 channels in both earpieces or something like that, middle one has sound but the other raised piece has no sound
I don't know what to do I bought this phone around week ago brand new, what could possibly cause this and how do I fix it? I also used it on computer just in case it was phone's problem but no it is same on computer
I tried posting picture to further explain what I'm talking about but apparently I cant since I'm new on this website, I hope I'm being clear to galaxy s6 users? maybe?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do other earphones work in the phone? If so, then the Samsung earphones are defective or damaged. Bring them back to the store where you got the phone and show them. Ask them for a replacement pair.

GeorgeX18

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
what do I do if my country is **** and they wont give me replacement and wont even repair my current one? :(
and yes other headphones do work in phone

and I'm the guy that posted this with account

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you have any other options besides using other headphones, or purchasing a replacement. I suppose you could contact Samsung directly, but I'm not sure if they'll do much if it's just the headphones.

GeorgeX18

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I am so ******* unlucky, my galaxy s6 has choppy home button makes sounds and wiggles around and now this.. what did I pay so much money for damn :( also is there a way to find like original pair of galaxy s6 earphones on amazon ? I saw one but it has some negative reviews some people saying its fake . :S

Tiny Burton

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue. Hadn't opened until I was away on holiday. Then discovered one side didn't word so had to buy a set. Upon return to the UK Samsung Newcastle were more than happy to simply replace them. I should have tested them 😉

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress