My battery is draining much faster than it was before. Samsung Galaxy A5

A

AC Question

Since a week or so my battery is draining much faster(at the end of the day 30-40% should be remaining but now it is empty at the end of the day). Also, I think this might be the cause, often when i unlock my phone it says "Bluetooth was stopped(not sure what it is in English)". On top of that my phone is not connencted to W-Lan when locked so when i unlock it, it connects with the W-Lan even though it should alredy be connected.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Since a week or so my battery is draining much faster(at the end of the day 30-40% should be remaining but now it is empty at the end of the day). Also, I think this might be the cause, often when i unlock my phone it says "Bluetooth was stopped(not sure what it is in English)". On top of that my phone is not connencted to W-Lan when locked so when i unlock it, it connects with the W-Lan even though it should alredy be connected.

Welcome to Android Central!

Are you using a bluetooth device on your phone or do you just leave it on?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Also, you're probably allowing W-Lan to sleep when the phone does, That turns W-Lan (Wifi) off when the screen goes to sleep, so it should save some battery, but you'll miss notifications that only come in via wifi.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non