new samsung wireless charger doesn't work

A

AC Question

I have the new samsung galaxy wireless charging pad, it charges for about 5 seconds then turns off saying the wireless charging paused. What is my problem? This is the second one I've had that does the same thing. It charges perfect without the pad just inserting the charging wire direct.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the new samsung galaxy wireless charging pad, it charges for about 5 seconds then turns off saying the wireless charging paused. What is my problem? This is the second one I've had that does the same thing. It charges perfect without the pad just inserting the charging wire direct.
Welcome to the forums!

Have you talked to Samsung Plus to see if there is a setting you need to change on your phone?

If the app isn't on your phone, you can download it from the play store. You can video chat and even video chat and not use your video. It is more specialized than 800 Samsung and much quicker.

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Try to position the device in a different spot on the pad, I think the Samsung pad only has one charging coil.
Also if you have your device in a case, you can remove it to see if it, is the issue.

GRIM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress