Galaxy s4 is non responsive after tried everything. Need Help!

A

AC Question

Ive had my galaxy s4 since the first day it came out however this has never happen before. The battery ran out last night so I put it to charge the battery display came on to show it was charging and I went to sleep. When I got up this morning I went to turn the phone on and nothing - at all dead black. No green battery icon showing me it was fully charged, No vib from start up, no sound at start up and nothing on the screen. I have done everything from restarting to holding down the 3 bottoms (power, vol down and home) took the battery in and out at least 20 times every trick online I could find I have done and multiple times. Still nothing no sign of live at all now I know the phone is older but I wanted to know what the problem could be and if it can be fixed ? If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated I'll give anything a try.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Seems like it has died. I would consider taking it to the repair shop and have them check it out and see if it's repairable... the phone is quite old too so that could be the cause of it. However, it is unlikely for something like this to suddenly happen but it's definitely not unheard of. Just not a common issue. I personally think a repair shop is your best bet if you've already researched and tried multiple solutions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa