Why my phone have no signal?

A

AC Question

I have Samsung Galaxy SM-A500FU , no connection in network .. no signal.. i searched on internet a lot of thing to fix it and nothing good. can someone help me please :(
sorry for my bad english ..

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have Samsung Galaxy SM-A500FU , no connection in network .. no signal.. i searched on internet a lot of thing to fix it and nothing good. can someone help me please :(
sorry for my bad english ..

First thing I would suggest is contacting your mobile provider, could be an issue with their service, or your sim card

Samsung34

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i put another sim card.. from another provider .. and the same thing happened ( no signal found, but the phone read the sim card..)

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
i put another sim card.. from another provider .. and the same thing happened ( no signal found, but the phone read the sim card..)

If the phone is not unlocked, it would read the sim but still get no signal, is your phone unlocked?
Have you contacted your mobile provider to troubleshoot?
There are a lot of things this could be before it's hardware

Samsung34

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
Why my phone have no signal? Or drop signal

My samsung Galaxy a500FU have drop signal.. indoor or outside .-. no matter, how can i fix it .. i tryied settings network to 3g 2g auto-connect but still the same ? can someone tell me how to fix it or needs to go in service reparation?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Duplicate threads merged.

Which carriers have you tried so far? It may be helpful to see how well your phone supports those carriers' network bands. If the support is only partial, then your reception may not be very good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch