How do i add GALLERY to the share sheet that comes up when i hit the share icon?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to add photos to the GALLERY photo APP using the SHARE APP but when i hit the SHARE app GALLERYS not there! The CONTACTS that come up on SHARE change & move around on the screen from use to use! Also they come & go from the SHARE screen! I've googled this same question 6 different ways, none of the answers were even remotely close! I WANT TO SEND PHOTOS FROM THE GOOGLE PHOTO APP & THE MY DRIVE PHOTO APP USING THE SHARE ICON! THANK YOU! Thomas in Tulsa

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which device do you have? Where are the photos that you're trying to add to your Gallery? Remember that gallery apps aren't locations, and they don't store photos themselves -- they simply display the photos that are saved to the phone's storage (and, in the case of the Google Photos app, photos that are also saved to your Google Photos in the cloud). So you just have to move or download a photo to your phone's internal storage, and the gallery app should then detect that photo and display the image.