Little man icon in lower right on bottom home screen. How to remove Galaxy S8?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Just appeared,probably something I was doing earlier

loekie32

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I had little man too, did what is suggested:

LG V40 ThinQ

Go to Settings
Go to Accessibility
Scrolll down to 'talkback' (in my case it is "select to speak")

Turn it OFF

Worked for me. little man gone!

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
To be fair, this thread is 2 years old so the process outlined in it is for older versions of Android. Enabling Talkback on my Pixel 2 XL on Android 10 does not reveal this "little man".

We have several recent threads on our forums where people have asked about this "little man".

jenwb

Apr 27, 2018
Visit site
None of these work on my LG Stylus 6...I tried the accessibility features I had that were mentioned here...I found the BLUE man in a circle...that AIN'T him...mine is like someone else said..tap it (ACCIDENTALLY CONSTANTLY) n I get the orange border and it zooms/enlarges the screen...so far the ONLY way I can figure out is to change the NAVIGATION BAR from BUTTONS to GESTURES which REALLLLLLLY REALLLLLLLY SUCKS! PLEASE SOMEONE help...even if ya can figure out how to just MOVE him to a DIFFERENT place in the buttons...I DESPISE that little man!
I want him DEAD!

djordan57

Jun 10, 2021
Visit site
I figured it out. It was not TalkBack but Magnification, which is also in the Accessibility setting in the Pixel 3. I had turned it on not knowing the little man would show up. Once I turned it off he disappeared. Yea!

This worked for me, too. Note that activation of this setting caused the "stickman" button to replace the "switch keyboard" button (found in keyboard settings) that I find so useful. It appears you can have one or the other but not both.

RedBull

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I still have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 :-[ on Verizon, latest OS updates installed.

To get rid of Little Man icon in the lower right corner I had to:

1. Go to "Settings"
2. Get into "Accessibility"
3. Scroll down to "Installed Services" and get into it
4. Turn Off "Accessibility Menu"

That's what worked for me. :cool:

Colz Pendragon

Jan 27, 2022
Visit site
I have appkiller, from playstore it was that where the little man came from on my phone.
go to the settings that others have already said and look for appkiller or maybe another app you have recently put on, and change accordingly.

James181818

Jan 28, 2022
Visit site
To get ride of Little Man lower right bottom....

Go to setting then...
Accessibility then...
scroll down to Talkback....
Turn IT OFF.

Done

Go to your phone settings. Then go to accessibility. Locate anything that has to do with Any desk control service and turn it off. Little guy will disappear.
Hope this helps people.
Good day,
James

Last edited by a moderator:

revcort

Mar 9, 2022
Visit site
On Samsung Galaxy Note 9, go to settings, general management, reset, reset accessibility settings, reset settings. That's it & my phone went back to normal.

This worked for me on my Galaxy S20 also. So glad I got rid of that little man in the bottom right corner of my screen, which I kept accidentally hitting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer