Why i can't select USB configuration? Android 9

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Hi,

I have a leg v30 whit Android 9 and I can't select the USB configuration and when I click on it doesn't work.
Others aspect works well, I mean, drivers on the PC are updated, the cable woks in other devices, USB debugging is ON.
The only problem is when I try to click on USB configuration I can't select nothing.

Carlos 2

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
hi, thx a lot for answer my question.
I saw that in developer options, I didn't see the notification when I connect my device with the PC and in the PC didn't appear the Mobil when it's connected. the phone only charges nothing more.

I try safe mode and it's the same like the normal mode. The option appear, but I can't click on it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
hi, thx a lot for answer my question.
I saw that in developer options, I didn't see the notification when I connect my device with the PC and in the PC didn't appear the Mobil when it's connected. the phone only charges nothing more.

I try safe mode and it's the same like the normal mode. The option appear, but I can't click on it.
Hi , welcome!

Have you tried on another computer?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It could also be a problem with the phone's port -- blow it out with a can of compressed air, and clean the contacts with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.

Carlos 2

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Yes, and it didn't work. I try all things and my PC still can't recognize my phone again and the option in developer options doesn't work. maybe my port is broke, but i still dont know why *select USB configuration* doesn't pop up that's what makes my head explode.

Carlos 2

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
No, it is not under warranty. but what surprises me is that before updating the phone on Android 9 it worked perfectly, so I think it is a software problem, but I will check it in a repair shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.