for those of of you that have your prime..

XzombieX66

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Im trying to see if my problem is my tab or if its a bug. Can you reset your tab and watch the screen that says asus, and see if it like flashes every once in a while, while its booting. Thanks

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Didn't happen for me. I did see a video of it that someone posted so I know what you are talking about. Strange. I got my tab this morning and updated the sytem not long after. Have you updated?

jkvato

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My prime was delivered today. I have rebooted it maybe 3 times. I have not seen the graphic glitch. Do you have other graphics-related problems?

r3gul8or#AC

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I rebooted mine. It glitched, kinda like the opening credits of a horror movie.

So together with wifi range issues and my GPS staying in acquiring signal (GPS Status doesnt even show sats in view), I now have this. Lame. Maybe I put too much of my own hype into this, but I'm kinda bummed. Going to see how it performs this weekend and then decide if I should take it back.

jkvato

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope the GPS works for you, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I've only gotten it to work outside (not even in my car), but I have only done one simple test. Others seem to have problems getting GPS locks, too.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87