Spotify doesn't seem to work on my Transformer.

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had this problem with Spotify? Every time I try to start a song, I get this empty dialog box titled "Info" and nothing plays.

@TonyLibations

ram482

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I am also having issues with Spotify on TF 201. I can't search for music says I am offline and whn I change it in settings it remains offline. Also some playlist download others are incomplete. When I make a change to a playlist it won't update on TF 201 the only way I get it to update properly is to uninstall Spotify and re-install and upload playlist pain in the A--. I am not certain it is the App or TF201. I wish I had taken it back in my first 14 days from Best Buy. It is not everything it was cracked up to being. :(

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I think it's not yet optimized for ICS. That doesn't really answer any questions for us OGs with TF101s. But, I'm sure it will work itself out. Til then.. back to Pandora for now. :-/

ram482

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got a response back from Spotify I will Share; it doesn't look like there is anything good for us looking to use Spotify on TF prime. It is practically useless for me. No search capability (it says I am offline) and playlist download sporadically and I can't change them once they download.

Spotify Response:
Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having problems using Spotify.

Right now we do not officially support your device. It is however possible that our Android app will still work on it.

Unfortunately this means we can't guarantee a resolution to your issue. Though we'll be happy to keep on trying to help, at the end of the day this might just be down to incompatibility.

Please feel free to get in touch if you require further assistance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress