Looking for similar tablet with 4g

mk3pete

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all long time android user first time with tablet
im looking for something with same or better specs but with 4g capability
Hoping someone in the know might of heard of or seen news on something being released soon???

Cheers Pete

bill2reg

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
There are 4G models being released in other countries, but I haven't seen them yet for US versions. Have you checked the ASUS worldwide website?

mk3pete

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
yeah 4g or other as long it supports a sim card
havent checked but doesnt necessarily have to be asus
The transformer pad just seems to be the only one i could find that includes everything i want bar the sim card.

bill2reg

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, there are several "Transformer" pads from Asus. The 'Infinity 700' is the one I have. It's a great tablet. I hope you can find a 4G version to give you what you want. I don't know about the SIM card though. Maybe the tech specs at the ASUS website may mention it, or else see if they have the 4G version users manual for download as a PDF. I have found out a LOT of info about a lot of products by reading the online user manual before buying!

berndlb

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Do you have an Android phone? If yes, just tether or use it as Hotspot and you have 4G wherever you want without having to pay for another data plan!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Zs2art

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm in a similar spot. I just got the infinity for xmas but I have been looking for a solid tablet that would support 4G. Our company uses only 4g tabs for our sales reps and right now the best 10" models we can get are the Xyboards and the Galaxy tab 10 but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for when the note 10.1 or the transformers hit stores on 4g.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress