"Get Up And Move" Reminder?

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, I've poked-around in the watch and in the Android Wear app, but no joy. How do I enable an hourly "get up and move" notification that fires when it senses you've been sitting too long?

Thanks,
Jim

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, I've had Move it! running for four days: Two workdays and the weekend. I give it two thumbs up. It does what it claims it will do, simply & cleanly--without a bunch of unnecessary flash and trash.

It allows you do set a time range and the days of the week during which it will be active.

The "nag" setting isn't very nag-y. Near as I can tell that will cause it to prod you one additional time, fifteen minutes after the first time, and that's it.

Jim

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've had Move it! running for four days: Two workdays and the weekend. I give it two thumbs up. It does what it claims it will do, simply & cleanly--without a bunch of unnecessary flash and trash.

It allows you do set a time range and the days of the week during which it will be active.

The "nag" setting isn't very nag-y. Near as I can tell that will cause it to prod you one additional time, fifteen minutes after the first time, and that's it.

Jim

Thanks for the information and writing back! I will try it as well!!

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Can that be set to nudge you to get up and move if you haven't taken X number of steps within the last whatever time period? That's what Move it! does. It works with Google Fit to do that.

Jim

He's right! when you go to the Wellness app, click on the settings top right corner. Then you will have the option to enable the feature : idle alert - set the alarm when the watch will vibrate after the specified time of inactivity. Once enabled, you can set up the time to what that feature to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress