Who has an Axon 7 Mini?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm about to pull the trigger on the axon 7 mini and wanted to find out from other owners out there how do you like yours. Is it fairly fast? How's the camera? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mistizoom

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I like it. It is not a flagship phone but well worth the $175 I paid for it. Camera is fine, but not great in low light. I have no problem running apps. Main issue is the battery life, it can run down fairly quickly when actively using the phone but it also charges super fast.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I like it. It is not a flagship phone but well worth the $175 I paid for it. Camera is fine, but not great in low light. I have no problem running apps. Main issue is the battery life, it can run down fairly quickly when actively using the phone but it also charges super fast.
Thank you. I think I'm about to get one. I've been looking at getting one for a while now. How's the screen size?

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Really? Ugh. I don't have quite that much to spend right now. Otherwise I'd get the regular Axon 7. Makes me wonder if I'm making a mistake.

I had the mini. It was pretty fast. I liked it so much, I pulled the trigger on the big axon 7 on a black Friday deals. The regular A7 is just as good in every way as my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge except for the curved screen. But for screen quality, it's every bit as good. And, of course, it's audio prowess is just incredible. Just make sure you've got a great set of headphones.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I had the mini. It was pretty fast. I liked it so much, I pulled the trigger on the big axon 7 on a black Friday deals. The regular A7 is just as good in every way as my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge except for the curved screen. But for screen quality, it's every bit as good. And, of course, it's audio prowess is just incredible. Just make sure you've got a great set of headphones.
I took it back bc I would rather have the regular axon 7. I'll have to wait a couple weeks when I get paid but I'd rather have the big boy. I could tell it was a well built device just by 7 Mini. I can imagine the regular 7 is pretty awesome. The software interface wasn't the easiest I've seen on a side note. Appears it'll take some getting used to from what I saw of the 7 Mini.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I actually just reordered the axon 7 mini but this time in grey instead of gold. I did not like that color option and it really was the main reason I took it back. Now I've got the titanium grey model coming to arrive tomorrow. I found the stock interface to be quite different. I'm sure I'll have some questions or if anyone can offer me some tips on the interface that would be great. Thanks.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Why didn't you want the regular 7?
Mainly the size and ZTE was out of stock on the regular 7. I wanted the silver model too and not the gold color. When I had the mini in gold I couldn't stand it. I got mine in today and I'm waiting on my 7.1.1 update. I called ZTE and they said since my IEMI had been activated now that I should receive the update. Does anyone know that to be true bc I'm still running 6.0.1. That was one main reason I chose the axon 7 mini bc of the update. Plus I caught it on sale for $193. I have a black carbon fiber skin for it on the way. Should be here in a couple of days. Will look good and give it a better grip. I couldn't pass the deal up on this phone and of course I got the Silver model. Now I'm just waiting on my update to show up. Does anyone know if ZTE was correct by what they told me?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have this skinomi black carbon fiber skin coming that should be here any day now. It will look filler on the axon and give it a better grip too.
1c7bc0e20c93299f41ed226249781ee2.jpg

e2abdf84bc0a60502d3a6d1b04478e69.jpg

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Just got the Nexus 6p brand new sealed in box in a 64g for only $150! I'm super stoked over this deal. I've been using it the last two days as I just got it. I hated to not use my axon 7 but the Nexus 6p is my all time favorite Android phone by far. I've you two red skins on order for it.

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Nexus 6p brand new sealed in box in a 64g for only $150! I'm super stoked over this deal. I've been using it the last two days as I just got it. I hated to not use my axon 7 but the Nexus 6p is my all time favorite Android phone by far. I've you two red skins on order for it.
I have been looking for a deal like that. If you don't mind would you PM me where you found it or any details?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have been looking for a deal like that. If you don't mind would you PM me where you found it or any details?
Well had I gotten your message about 4 days prior to this the individual had three Nexus 6ps. One brand new in the box which was what I scored in a 64g. Another 64g but without the box which went to another forum buddy of mine who got his for $150 too which I'm still stoked bc mine was sealed in the box at $150. And his last one was a 32g and I was contacted by a follower of mine on my posts and he ask me if I could get him a deal on his last one. He ended up getting his 32g 6p for $134 so that was all of them. I'm really sorry I could not help. I would have had I gotten a message from you before they sent me messages for his other two. However I believe he has a Samsung S6 he may sell which knowing this guy like I do you'll get a very generous deal. If interested let me know and I'll text him for you. Here is what I just installed on my Nexus 6p.
36948988963cb6988d52b3f83684ab34.jpg

192a5ad0fae74c739632f9e4ef056b7c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa