Axon 7 mini and Android 7

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Amazon, Newegg, have the Axon 7 Mini on sale for $200 today. Since that is a good price, before I spend the $200, does anyone know if Nougat has been confirmed for the Mini?
I can't find a definite answer from any site.

Thanks.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Amazon, Newegg, have the Axon 7 Mini on sale for $200 today. Since that is a good price, before I spend the $200, does anyone know if Nougat has been confirmed for the Mini?
I can't find a definite answer from any site.

Thanks.

The A7 will be getting it in January. I see no reason why the mini wouldn't, but nothing concrete.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, looks good for the price, still not sure if will get though.

I bought the mini for the outstanding audio, and believe me it's absolutely incredible. Better than the lg v10 I had. But this is, really, an outstanding all around device for the price. Its faster than you might think with the Qualcomm 617 because of the 3gb of ram. The screen is beautiful. Certainly not like my S7 edge, but great all the same. I did, however, buy a regular axon 7 because of the great deal Newegg had. $349.00, plus monster headphones and black and decker coffee maker free. All 3 for $349.00. After i set it up, I'll make sure i like it as much as the mini. If I do, I'll sell the mini and put my fi data only sim in the A7. That way I'll have my regular sim in my pixel, and my A7 as my backup and media phone. Im only keeping the pixel because I'm on project fi, and i do like the switching between networks. If you're on T-mobile or at&t, the Axon mini is a great phone to consider.