Charging Meizu M3 Mini problem.

officialVasy

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I'm a Meizu M3 Mini user for almost 2 years.
Some time ago I noticed that my phone's battery does not hold so long, it is very quick to download or even suddenly. And lately it is no longer loaded, if it was cabled to the charger, and more than 1% is not charged.

Okay, I did factory reset, and fix the same thing, so it does not charge.

I bought another battery, I replaced it, so did the factory reset again and the same problem, the phone does not charge.
More than 1% is not charged.

What can I do?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried replacing the USB cable? That's usually what causes a battery not to charge.

Though, you said you've owned the phone for two years and already replaced the battery. It was launched April 2016, meaning support for it is going away and that "new" battery could've been old stock that has been sitting on a warehouse shelf for a year. So it's also possible that new battery if already degrading and not able to accept a charge properly either.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Charge the phone and use it as normal. When it's time to charge again, go to your settings and into the battery usage screen. Take a screen shot of the graph and the app usage statistics and post it here (make sure you take the screenshot before you plug it in, or it could wipe out the usage data). Then we could see if maybe an app is going rogue or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87