Any Word on Bionic Testing Results?

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I read 2 days ago that the Bionic was in the last day of testing and if there were no major problems the phone would arrive in September, as promised by CEO - but if there were issues it could be delayed again. Has anybody heard what the final test results were? I would think one of the testers would have leaked SOMETHING by now?

bardol

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Check P3Droid's twitter. Last night he said it made it through testing and will be here in 3-4 weeks I believe

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Check P3Droid's twitter. Last night he said it made it through testing and will be here in 3-4 weeks I believe

Who is this P3Droid? I read the thread, but nobody ever said if they were legit or not; just wondering. In that thread CK said on 8/15 testing will be over that day. It just seems like we should have more test pictures/video pop up on YouTube, etc..

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Who is this P3Droid? I read the thread, but nobody ever said if they were legit or not; just wondering. In that thread CK said on 8/15 testing will be over that day. It just seems like we should have more test pictures/video pop up on YouTube, etc..

From what I gather @P3Droid is very involved in the Hacking/ROM development community. He also seems to have some contacts within VZW regarding testing of new SW builds and such. I am almost sure he does not work directly with VZW. He seems to be a teacher.

I would say almost all of his information is spot on, and I would trust his information.

Your milage may vary....

Reactions: corymcnutt

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Is this problematic it's not there yet in regards to 9/1 or 9/8 that has been rumored? Typically what's the time it arrives in the warehouse vs time for preorder or in stores?

I would hope with the way ship everything now days, this wouldn't be a problem...still 3 weeks away from 9/8 release date. I thought CEO said they were built and ready to go...also testing just finished on 8/15 and things supposedly went well, so now if when software is updated and shipping should begin...right, PHIL???