Power issue streaming video on Bionic...

DarkUncle

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday at work while sitting at my desk I was streaming the IGN DarkSouls live 24 hour video feed. After an hour or so my battery started taking a hit so I plugged it in. However, after about another 15 minutes I looked over at my battery meter and I was getting no charge back and actually quite the opposite was happening. The battery was still draining down even while plugged in! Is this normal because that really kinda sucks. The cord was plugged in correctly as I did have the little thunderbolt icon on the battery meter showing that it was plugged in.

Regards

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
It could be like using navigation the phone is using more power them its able to keep charge. And if your on 4G it sap power faster.

csimme01

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
A few suggestions an comments.
Computer USB ports are all different and some have more output than others.
The standard wall and car chargers output 850ma which is not enough to keep up with the phone during certain use. If you go to Monoprice.com you can find a nifty wall charger/surge protector that has 2 USB ports 3 outlets and is rated at 2 amps. I use a 2.1 amp adapter in my car and my phone will recharge from 0 to 100 percent while running navigation and other apps in under 3 hours.

Reactions: moosc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress