Multi-Touch Keyboard Question

garebear22

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to get the comma key and the voice search key on the keyboard together at the same time? I tried GoKeyboard and SwiftKey, and I liked how they both had the comma along with the letters, so you didn't have to jump to the symbols screen just to put in a comma. The problem with that is that I couldn't have the voice search button on the home keyboard. Is there any way/keyboard app that I can get both on the same keyboard?

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to get the comma key and the voice search key on the keyboard together at the same time? I tried GoKeyboard and SwiftKey, and I liked how they both had the comma along with the letters, so you didn't have to jump to the symbols screen just to put in a comma. The problem with that is that I couldn't have the voice search button on the home keyboard. Is there any way/keyboard app that I can get both on the same keyboard?

You can long-press the period to get a comma, if that is good enough. Just long-press until the popup happens and let go for the default comma (or slide for the other punctuation that you want.)

Reactions: Ry

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
If you're typing and you enter a space after a word, you should see a list of the most common punctuation marks appear where the auto word suggest appears. These include : comma, exclamation point, question mark and "at symbol ". This way you don't have to enter the symbols mode to get the comma.

Reactions: garebear22

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non