Replacement phone

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a cracked screen and a scuff on the Bionic screen. I want to get a replacement through Verizon. When I owned a blackberry I would call up and tell them some keys werent working (even though they were) and they would send me a refurb free of charge. Can I do this with the Bionic? The BB was under a corporate account and my Bionic is a personal device. I am not sure at what point I would go through my insurance company to get a new one compared to getting a refurb through Verizon.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
From my experience if u would claim manufacturers defect and do a exchange then they see u have physical damage on the phone that wasn't reported they may charge u for the phone after all.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Sounds a little dishonest to me.

Bionic'd from my tapatalk.

And....? Verizon as a whole is dishonest along with Motorola after the nightmare we have gone through with this Bionic...

Anyway, back on topic... I am going to try and call-in about a manufacturer defect to get a replacement phone instead of going through the insurance. Ill keep you posted on how I make out.

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Got a new phone on the way. Actually am having issues with the USB port so they are sending a manufacturers warranty replacement free of charge...

Now I have to get my phone back on gingerbread!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Got a new phone on the way. Actually am having issues with the USB port so they are sending a manufacturers warranty replacement free of charge...

Now I have to get my phone back on gingerbread!
With any luck, your "new" refurbished phone won't be worse than the one you have now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non