[ROM][EE4] GummyCHARGED 1.8 6/22/2011

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Silly question is it just me on my end or is the signal meter not themed to the GB color scheme on this build. Looking at the pics it shows it being green but for some reason mine is still gray.

Also not a biggie as I don't get many but anything figured out on the MMS issue of the app force closing.

chadness

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
If I am coming from a stock ROM, do I need to wipe data/factory reset. If so will it cause me to lose all apps, email, etc...?

Sadly, yes. Usually going from one ROM to another you will have to do this. Not always if you're upgrading the same ROM to a newer version, though.

tkm20

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Downloading this now...just finished upgrading to EE4. Is this a straightforward install? or will I need more apps other than ODIN?

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I noticed a little quirk this morning. The battery widget on one of my screens shows 100%. My phone is plugged in and on the main lock screen it shows Charging (99%)

lpsquall

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Last night I updated my phone from root ED1 to EE4. I currently have the following:

Gummycharge v1.5
jt1134 Root / Voodoo Lagfix / CWM Recovery
Clockwork Mod Recovery

I am having a problem synching my contacts from Google to my phone. I am aware of an issue when you delete a contact a force close appears however, I am also experiencing this issue when trying to sync my contacts from either google or Android Manager Sync. I know there is a fix on the way from Kujar34 regarding the deleting issue but has anyone else experienced the contacts synching issue?

Any ideas what I can do? Thanks in advance.

ortie001

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
kejar31, I added Mediahub with the toolbox, and it says I added MusicMod but I sure as heck don't see it. Any ideas what I may have done wrong? Even when I go and try to re-install MusicMod again, it tells me it is already installed. I'm lost.

BTW, I love this ROM. 110%.

kejar31

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
kejar31, I added Mediahub with the toolbox, and it says I added MusicMod but I sure as heck don't see it. Any ideas what I may have done wrong? Even when I go and try to re-install MusicMod again, it tells me it is already installed. I'm lost.

BTW, I love this ROM. 110%.

I just tested the install of mediahub and it worked fine

Try to uninstall it through the toolbox and reinstall it again

kejar31

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyway to add backup assistant to the toolbox ???

maybe possibly later.. The toolbox is definitely going to expand... Although on this build 99% of my time went to 1000 small fixes.. You may not notice them but the rom will just seem better for some reason :p

In all reality I didn't even start working on the toolbox until this evening. Granted I had a good starting point (with a working toolbox by a friend of mine) but I can guarantee you this much.. Its going to get much better :)

Reactions: chadness

ortie001

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I just tested the install of mediahub and it worked fine

Try to uninstall it through the toolbox and reinstall it again

Duh! I figured it out. I had to uninstall Music.apk, then install Music Mod. I have it all good now. Thanks again for your hard work. You'll have a round from me very soon.