would i be able to install a rom on my droid razr maxx hd that can run fortnite?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

im wondering if it's possible to rom my phone that's a little bit older so that it might be compatible with fortnite for android and able to run fortnite on my phone despite it being older.

alphawolfgamer

Dec 5, 2018
Visit site
im wondering if it's possible to rom my phone that's a little bit older so that it might be compatible with fortnite for android and able to run fortnite on my phone despite it being older.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Your hardware isn't capable of running it, doesn't matter what ROM you install. Nothing below a SD820 is supported and from my experience that struggles to handle the game.

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? That phone has the 1.2GHz edition of the TI OMAP 4430. This chipset has the same type of GPU you can find in the original Galaxy S! Do you really expect FORTNITE to run on a GPU with only a few 4.9-5.8GFlops when Fortnite struggles on the SD820 which has GPU that runs at 498.5GFlops ?!? Not to mention your phone 1GB RAM and Android 4.1 (or 2.3 if you didn't update it), while Fortnite needs Android 6.0, 3GB of RAM and a 64-bit ARMv8-A CPU (you have an ARMv7-A 32-bit CPU).
Specs:
https://m.gsmarena.com/motorola_droid_razr_maxx-4417.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez