Windows 8 and 7 wont see my phone!!!! im stuck

fibercarbon

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
i have a very fast Toshiba P855-S5200 laptop and
i cannot get the usb to work for anything i tried usb debugging on and off and every possible scenario// i am using windows 8 64 bit with droid razr maxx "Factory USB :Cable" it pops up like 10 times quickly saying DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED
and yes ive installed the latest 64 bit drivers for windows 8 pro.... please help i called motorola and they said i voided my warranty i think a while back when i was trying to get ICS i used Motorola RSD on another computer back in july and i installed
6.16.215.XT912.verizon.en.us
and motorola remoted into my phone and said i had an illegal version and the update to jelly bean will not work on my phone unless i ship my phone to them and pay out of pocket to have it repaired and then be without a cell phone for who knows how long which i use my phone for my business so that is not an option........ ugh what do i do????? i want jelly bean !! any help is greatly appreciated

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Your 1st post and you want help...

If it was me... I'd load Matt's Utility... the driver is included... you might need to uninstall your current driver, then reinstall the one that comes with Matt's install... then flash back to the 211 release (using option 1 of Matt's utility), which will unroot your phone... then you can wait for JB update and if you want you could root it again after the JB update. That is what I'd do... but it's totally up to you.

Here is the link to our thread on this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr-maxx/211222-how-root-install-safestrap-custom-roms.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non