It's Dead.

docmump

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I am here at work and I noticed my phone haven't made any kind of noise. I have my corp. emails linked to my phone so as I get emails on the job, my phone also registers the incoming emails. So I pick up my phone and push the button on the side - Nothing.

I called myself - Nothing.
Emailed myself - Nothing.
Held the button on the side for about 10 seconds - Nothing.

I know the phone is on due to the green blinking light. I at a lost here. Is it time for a replacement phone?

Any Ideas? :eek:

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am here at work and I noticed my phone haven't made any kind of noise. I have my corp. emails linked to my phone so as I get emails on the job, my phone also registers the incoming emails. So I pick up my phone and push the button on the side - Nothing.

I called myself - Nothing.
Emailed myself - Nothing.
Held the button on the side for about 10 seconds - Nothing.

I know the phone is on due to the green blinking light. I at a lost here. Is it time for a replacement phone?

Any Ideas? :eek:

You gotta hold the power button and volume down at the same time for 10 seconds to simulate a battery pull.

Reactions: docmump

docmump

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
GREAT!!! That work.. Issue resolved.

Admin, please place this tip/technique in the appropriate section. Let me add my battery is almost dead now but at least I have functionality of the phone. Maybe something was running.. <_<

:)

AeroEngi

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
GREAT!!! That work.. Issue resolved.

Admin, please place this tip/technique in the appropriate section. Let me add my battery is almost dead now but at least I have functionality of the phone. Maybe something was running.. <_<

:)

Glad I can help.

Tovalmorgan

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
do you have your phone in a case?

I had my razr in a cheap $5 ebay case, and my phone would randomly shut itself off...I have no idea what was causing the shutdowns. But after I took it out of the case, it stopped doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez