[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigergoalie7

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]

Did a quick search of the thread and couldn't fine a definitive answer to the problem I'm facing...have I done something wrong when I keep receiving a Status 7? Used the same method I successfully used to flash N3 but the latest one keeps aborting on me. Bad dl perhaps?

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

CM is not really AOSP. It is compiled using AOSP source but the CM team hack the hell out of it. Some stuff is removed and some new features added. With that said you are comparing pure AOSP Nexus Device to a hacked out ET4G running CM10. Make sense?

This is not correct, and please don't accuse me of trolling your thread. I am replying to correct an answer that was given and to hopefully help the user who made the original post.

The device backup and restore in the settings menu works. The issue is that when you flash a new ROM, sometimes your Android ID changes. If you look at your Google Dashboard, you will see that there are multiple devices and Android ID's listed. If you want to restore the items that are backed up using the settings menu, you need to use an app like Titanium Backup to first restore the Android ID that is associated with the content on your Google Dashboard that you want restored.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This is not correct, and please don't accuse me of trolling your thread. I am replying to correct an answer that was given and to hopefully help the user who made the original post.

The device backup and restore in the settings menu works. The issue is that when you flash a new ROM, sometimes your Android ID changes. If you look at your Google Dashboard, you will see that there are multiple devices and Android ID's listed. If you want to restore the items that are backed up using the settings menu, you need to use an app like Titanium Backup to first restore the Android ID that is associated with the content on your Google Dashboard that you want restored.

I know all that but he was comparing a nexus device to cyanogenmod.

Shibby22

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

Love the project. Figured I want to help, so here is a problem I have been having. Sometimes after a phone call, the phone will just turn off and restart instead of lighting the screen and showing the end of the phone call.

I am on knightly 4. I typically notice this more when I am doing something on the phone, and I receive a phone call.

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

Under system settings>advanced>haptic you can try changing the vibrate intensity

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

No such setting on Nightly 2. :/ I'm seeing on the Team US Cellular forum that nightly 4 has removed that setting and has weak vibrate just like nightly 2.

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Love the project. Figured I want to help, so here is a problem I have been having. Sometimes after a phone call, the phone will just turn off and restart instead of lighting the screen and showing the end of the phone call.

I am on knightly 4. I typically notice this more when I am doing something on the phone, and I receive a phone call.

That's cute..knightly 4...I like it
Someone already used that one....

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

My tester can not duplicate this issue at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.