[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing great on nightly 4. Once media storage, drm protection and Google Music were force closed battery life is great. No LoS although I'm using the alpha 1 kernel. Vibration is incredibly weak with no option to make it stronger. I'm loving it though, vast improvement from nightly 2. Thank you for all your work :)

Sent from my SCH-R760 via Tapatalk

dandinnj

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]

Yeah I'd say 90% no Los + 10% Los / by itself = Los is fixed. ;)

-AOKP milestone 6 - FH13 Modem - Cobalt theme

Agreed .. I also think possibly there could be confusion between the issues of LOS and the airplane mode bug . They are not the same issue as I see it. This is also reflected in the OP since they are listed as separate items.

For example sending sms .. if i got LOS it recieved message failed to send .. with AMB ( airplane mode bug) i get the message will be sent when service available.

I have not had any sign of LOS ( as it seems is the majority) since Sbrissen fixed it. However I have had the airplane mode bug , and still do even on newest build and kernel on both available CM10 builds ( not on AOSP though) .

I will not say noone is having LOS, because that can happen, but i do say it is very fair to say it is fixed as that is the majority experience.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Rotation issues were a problem for me, unless I was using the original aosp sbrissen kernel. However, I flashed the 8-20 phantomfreak kernel without wiping anything and rotation is perfect and bluetooth audio works fine. My alarm clock actually woke my up today! No issues battery is rock solid... been on the phone for 20 minutes battery life still at 99%.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

Updating to this kernel as I had a few short LOS periods and now I have rotational issues again. I am attempting to reflash to see if that fixes it - will report back with findings.

EDIT - I am on US Cellular

I was getting LOS like crazy but I flashed el26 modem and it seems to have fixed my LOS but I'm gonna flash newest kernel also just in case.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Rotation issues were a problem for me, unless I was using the original aosp sbrissen kernel. However, I flashed the 8-20 phantomfreak kernel without wiping anything and rotation is perfect and bluetooth audio works fine. My alarm clock actually woke my up today! No issues battery is rock solid... been on the phone for 20 minutes battery life still at 99%.

He lives...he finally lives. Lol. Welcome back

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

I flashed to the alpha 1 kernel to fix rotation, so I can flash to that kernel now with no problems? Just wipe caches (as a precaution)?

Sent from my SCH-R760 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Sigh... no rotational issues with newest kernel but major los for us cellular

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums

edit: went back to old kernel... only thing is that the freaking bluetooth audio does not work ....

Last edited:

mcgleevn

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I dunno blooms... I flashed sbrissens latest kernel last night and I havent had rotation or LOS issues, worked all last night then this morning on my drive to work. Im using FB14 modem...

wsoxrock

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site

Hi. Just wanted to share my setup that may help others having an issue with LOS or airplane mode popping on. I have not experienced either. Oh and no rotation issue either.

Running the following:
Sbrissens_08-20-12_Kernel
FH31 modem
Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]
gapps-jb-20120717-signed

Flashed over nightly 3 after wiping cache and dalvik per OP instructions.

The only issue I've seen with nightly 4 is when I have phone volume all the way up synced with notification volume, when I get a text there is no notification sound. But if I turn volume down, I get notification sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.