Getting texts from USPS?

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Switched from ATT to Cricket about 2 months ago, and have lost the ability to receive automated texts from the USPS. The number I used when I was at ATT was / is 28777. Now I can send all teh codes that the USPS web site says to send to get help, etc., and nothing back from them.

Any ideas on how I could get this fixed?

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Call Cricket and tell them you are not getting short code messages. I had the same issue switching from T-Mobile to Metropcs. They had to fix it on their end. Now, I am getting all short code messages I want.

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Call Cricket and tell them you are not getting short code messages. I had the same issue switching from T-Mobile to Metropcs. They had to fix it on their end. Now, I am getting all short code messages I want.

Wow, I appreciate the thought, but that call to Cricket is 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I appreciate the thought, but that call to Cricket is 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Sorry, I had to Facebook message/chat with Metro and they took a long time to fix it but they eventually did. These prepaid companies are a huge pain to deal with. Other than that, you may have to double check your APN settings. Good luck

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Could someone on here that has moved their number from ATT to cricket do me a favor?
Been pulling my hair out with cricket trying to get text messages from the USPS, that worked fine with ATT....

Could you text "help" to 2USPS (28777) and tell me if you get a response?

TIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress