Superpad preformance help

Hatchm022

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the following pad and need suggestions on how to improve preformance;
Android SuperPad; Model # P001:JUTWNIA; VERSION - 2.2V2.5#4325; KERNRL VERSION- 2.6.32.9 Judy@JUDY-PC#26; Build# FRF85B
Thanks to All in advance for your advice and help
Hatchmo

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
First, you'll need to "root" the device. I found this link that "might" work on your device, but you should check and see if there are other rooting options.

Easy “ROOT” procedure for SuperPAD (Flytouch 2) - Android Forums

Now, this is not going to increase performance, but, it opens the door to installing a custom ROM for example, which usually increases performance. Also overclocking the cpu. Or removing maybe some preinstalled apps you don't want (be careful not to remove system apps)

Please note, that I'm not responsible if things go wrong, and sometimes it happens. I'm just providing you info. Also note, rooting voids your warranty (but usually they don't notice it)

Here at AC, there are some threads that cover basic info on rooting and custom roms. Suggest you read them and then decide if you wish to go that direction.

One more note. Once you root, it is not advisable to take OTA updates. But then again, if you flash custom roms, you usually get the updated android version anyhow.