Which Phone?

anglewing

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Heya guys! I'm new to these forums. ^.^

Anyways, I was thinking of getting a new phone, and I'm not sure whether to get the Galaxy Nexus, S2, or Galaxy Note. Or, should I try waiting for S3? Anyone got any idea when that'll be out?

Thanks in advance!

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
IMO the best way to find out which phone to get is to play with the ones that are available to you, meaning whatever carrier you're on or plan to be on. Go into the store and get some hands on time. Waiting depends on your situation. Do you need a phone now/soon? If not, and you think you might like what's coming, then wait.

anglewing

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, I've been putting up with a LG C2500 for the past few years.. which is exactly why I'm trying to find the best choice now. XD

I would prefer to get a new phone by end of april. If S3 is coming during early May though, I wouldn't mind, would wait for it.

And I guess Pazzo's suggestion does make sense, I should probably go to the shop and get some hands on experience, and see which I prefer. :p

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm a recent iPhone convert I got a Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket I couldn't be happyier wish I would have made the switch sooner

Sent from my skyrocket

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I did a brief "hands on" with both the Note and the Gnex (roughly about 5 minutes each). Unless you NEED the extra screen size of the Note I'd recommend the Gnex. The Note was pretty cool, but I can see myself getting tired of having something that large with me at all times. The Gnex is a bit more portable/pocketable and (to me) felt far more comfortable to handle and use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95