Recommendations for a mod-able verizon 4g phone?

pixeld00d

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi... I've been using a DInc for almost a year and a half; running rooted and CM7. I love the phone, love Cyanogenmod. I am in the market for a 4G phone - will probably give the DInc to my son. I am looking for a 4G Verizon phone with stable Gingerbread or ICS ROM's available. I would like to be able to root it and run an alternative ROM, preferably Cyanogenmod. I'm not seeing much that meets my needs in the CM supported devices area. Does anyone have any suggestions for Verizon 4G phones that are root/mod friendly? Thanks in advance!

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
If you want a phone with a lot of custom ROMs I would suggest the Galaxy Nexus. With a Nexus phone you get a lengthy time of Dev support and the latest Android OS. There are a ton of stable builds. To me, it is the phone to get if you are a "crackflasher."

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

maxcaos

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy nexus or s3 are great I've found lots of ROMs for my s3 but if your willing to wait Google has got to be making a new nexus phone that should be released b4 the end of the year and if I know Google it will probably be at least a quad core 1.6 lte super phone that should match the specs of the note 2 or better but probably with a screen size of 4.65-4.8 should b a IPhone 5 eater :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress