Galaxy Nexus Has no direction list anymore

overshot16

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I look up driving directions on my phone and the route is displayed on the map it no longer has the button to go to direction list. It shows the route on the map but doesn't let me look at the written directions. The only button down there is get directions and if I press it it takes me back to my location search screen with my destination erased. I can't image why they would take this out. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it even a problem or do I just have to get used to it? Thanks

Phred99

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm experiencing this too, but for me the problem is intermittent. After a few more searches the direction list appears and then I get it every time. Definitely a bug. Anybody else getting it?

jleakey

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Hello

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when I look up driving directions on my phone and the route is displayed on the map it no longer has the button to go to direction list. It shows the route on the map but doesn't let me look at the written directions. The only button down there is get directions and if I press it it takes me back to my location search screen with my destination erased. I can't image why they would take this out. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it even a problem or do I just have to get used to it? Thanks

I had this same problem on my wifes HTC one X. I found clearing the cash and defaults for Google maps fixed it on her phone. Might try that.

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress