NovaLauncher Settings Contrast - Can't Read the Text!

doesgo

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been running NovaLauncher on my Nexus for a long time and love it, so when I got my Nook HD+ the first thing I did was load up NovaLauncher. I love it on the tablet, too, but when going into settings the right pane for settings has a tan/gray background with white lettering and I can't read the fine print. Anyone know how to change the background color?

novalauncherscreen.png

Raymond Tan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is a way to change the color. I'm running Nova on my Note 10.1 and the area you are talking about is dark grey, almost black, on mine. Are you running the most current version? I know they just released an update which adds some new features. I've only been running Nova on my tab for a couple of weeks but I think is was always a dark color. I can't even see the text on your version.

doesgo

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's so weird! If it's a Nook-only thing, I don't think I have much hope in getting the devs to resolve it, unfortunately. I'll check on any updates, though. Thanks. Funny how Nova lets you change just about everything with your device except Nova itself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87