Help on Samsung Note 3 Standard Home Screen

jsiman

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Okay here's the thing, I just got myself Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so I'm totally blind about it.

My problem:

After updating a few apps & whatnots, everytime I push the "Home Screen" button it will got back to home screen but in "Easy Mode"
I've disabled the "Easy Mode" but it always goes back to that mode even though it's never turned on.
Now in Galaxy S4 you have the option to choose "Easy Mode" or "Standard Mode" under the Settings > Device.
Well, I don't see that option in my Note 3. It's always in "Easy Mode" even though it's turned off.
Please help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You can access the easy mode settings by pressing "Menu" > "Settings" > "Easy Mode" then slide to disable it. Also, consider a reboot to see if that clears out any issues you have that are causing Easy Mode to re-enable itself.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay here's the thing, I just got myself Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so I'm totally blind about it.

My problem:

After updating a few apps & whatnots, everytime I push the "Home Screen" button it will got back to home screen but in "Easy Mode"
I've disabled the "Easy Mode" but it always goes back to that mode even though it's never turned on.
Now in Galaxy S4 you have the option to choose "Easy Mode" or "Standard Mode" under the Settings > Device.
Well, I don't see that option in my Note 3. It's always in "Easy Mode" even though it's turned off.
Please help.

Welcome to the forums.
That seems really strange.
The only think I can think of is to try a different launcher. I like Nova. Here is a little more info: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ambassador-guides-tips-how-tos/299378-guide-nova-launcher.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Settings/General/Application manager At the top, go to All.

Go to TouchWiz easy home and press it. Scroll down to see the Clear defaults button. Press it.

Now when you go "home", you'll be asked which launcher to use, one time or always.