Problem with my drive

ejong321

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello,I cant update my drive for samsung, I cant connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8) to my pc. I want to transfer music to my phone, I've been using it for almost 6 months now and I have never experienced this problem before, I recently added a song a few days ago and now I cant seem to connect my phone anymore.(Im not using Kies).screen.jpg
please help me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ejong321

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I gave up on fixing this problem, I think the problem is my usb ports, I tried inserting a USB on one of the ports then the computer didn't recognize the device either.

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I think the problem is my usb ports

Ports, plural?
A phone only has one (micro) USB port.
So you mean you suspect the USB port(s) on your PC is/are knackered?

I tried inserting a USB on one of the ports then the computer didn't recognize the device either.

How about another USB port on your PC? Tried those?

And if you got problems transferring stuff over USB cables, wires, why not try a wireless connection? Like via Dropbox, or Airdroid, or WiFi File Transfer, or SonicShare, etc. The Play Store is full of 'm.

ejong321

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I tried installing the file I downloaded from the site,and this error pops out,my phone is not connected to the computer but still this error pops out,i tried restarting my pc and still this error comes up.

type2.jpg

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I tried installing the file I downloaded from the site,and this error pops out,my phone is not connected to the computer but still this error pops out,i tried restarting my pc and still this error comes up.

You will really need to be a lot more clear, detailed, and precise on what your situation is, what you do, what you want to do, and what is happening.
For instance what file did you download and are you apparently trying to install? From what site did you download it? What version of Android are you running?

ejong321

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
My PC doesn't recognize my device when I connect my phone using the cable that came with it. It charges when I plug it to my PC but it doesn't allow me to transfer files.
On my phone it is connected as as Media Device.

drive.jpgdrive.jpg

This is the program I downloaded from SAMSUNG.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My PC doesn't recognize my device when I connect my phone using the cable that came with it. It charges when I plug it to my PC but it doesn't allow me to transfer files.
On my phone it is connected as as Media Device.

This is the program I downloaded from SAMSUNG.

That is the right file for drivers. Have you tried a different cable?

ejong321

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I brought the original USB cable of my phone to a SAMSUNG store. It worked fine on their PC. They told me that my PC may be the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez